09 Mar Cheap Fresh Feed Solution for Animal Farms
Content of the Systems
- 98 trays in total. Special designed and patented.
- Climatization system
- 7 Level anodized aluminum rack system
- Automated irrigation system. Water storage, filtration, pressurization and integrated ozone disinfection system
- Digital Agritom control unit which allows to work automatic and manuel.
- System automatization
- Grow-light system which supports the photo-synthesis process.
You can produce approximately in amount of 100 kg. fresh green grass by using 14-18 kg. barley/wheat seed and 15-20 minutes human power.
Working Principles of the Fresh Fodder Machine
The system is designed for 7 days producing cycle principle. Place 1-1,3 kg/seed on each of 14 trays and load the trays on the shelves in the first seven days. It is countinuously loaded every day in the first seven days, but not harvested. On day eight slide feeds out of the trays those are loaded in the first day and give to the animals. Clean the empty trays, place the seed on the trays and load into the machine again. The same process is repeated in the following days and your 365 days fresh fodder production cycle will be set up.
Average consuming amount for per animal
You may give to your sheep and goats 1-2 kg/day/animal, to your beef cattle 5-10 kg/day/animal, to your dairy cattle 5-25 kg/day/animal. Consuming amount varies according to the type, yield direction or body weight of your animals and other feed facilities
You may have a 365 days nonstop fresh fodder production facility on a very small area in your farm.